Azalea Capital is pleased to announce a new partnership with Ranger Aerospace and its founder, Mr. Steve Townes. Azalea and Ranger are jointly pursuing investments in the aerospace industry, seeking to accelerate growth through a collaborative partnership with proven management teams. We believe Azalea’s investment track record, coupled with Ranger’s deep operational expertise, represents a powerful combination of resources focused on this dynamic industry.
We are evaluating investments in the precision manufacturing, technical services, and component MRO sectors. More details are shown below.
To discuss opportunities in these sectors or to receive a list of SIC & NAICS codes we are interested in pursuing, please email Ben Wallace or call 864-235-0201, ext. 212.
SECTORS OF INTEREST
Precision Manufacturing – Sole Source & Limited Source Flight Critical Engineered Parts on Long Life Airborne Platforms, both Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing.
- Precision Manufacturing & Engineering
- Special Manufacturing Support & Metals Processing
Technical Services – Niche MRO Services with Domestic and International Footprint for all Aircraft Applications.
- Line Maintenance & Repair
- Niche Specialists for Aircraft MRO Services, including Composites
- Commercial Airfield Services
Component MRO – Component Overhaul companies providing value-added solutions for components, rotables, and sub-assemblies on any airborne system, with special emphasis on actuating systems.
- Aircraft Components MRO
- Aftermarket Parts & Value-Added Supply Chain Services
- Minimum $10 million of revenue
- Domestic U.S. location
- Scalable Operations
- Management interested in like-minded partners from the industry with excellent financial backing
- Other aerospace sectors will be considered where there is a strong consolidation opportunity.
About Ranger Aerospace
Ranger Aerospace is an active player in the consolidation trends that are affecting the aviation industry. Since early 1997, we have sparked hundreds of millions of dollars in buying, selling, and investing transactions. We have added value in each investment by bringing the accomplished Ranger team to bear on operational improvements. We focus heavily on operations, marketing, quality, and people. We subscribe to the “Good to Great” incremental approach to business transformations, combined with aerospace style “TQM” and numerous other process enhancements.